Our Finance Department offers the following services:
- Evaluating the client’s financial position and providing professional advice on
the most efficient finance structure of the home loan.
- Pre-determining the client’s purchase price for which he qualifies. Inform the client
of all the costs involved in a property transaction.
- Explain all the different home loan options offered by the major banks.
- Negotiate with the finance banks on the client’s behalf for the most favourable
- Corresponding with the chosen finance bank.
- Administrating the application up to approval of the loan.
- Explaining to the client the different stages of buying a home, identifying the
responsibilities of all the parties involved: bond registration attorneys, transfer
attorneys, valuators, Deeds office and the estate agent.
- Overall assistance in the home loan application process.
- Assessing the client’s financial portfolio in order to provide him or her with various
options for purposes of life cover to implement a successful contingency plan.
- Our process works as follows:
- We are informed of a potential client.
- Our local Fincor Consultant will collect the offer to purchase.
- The consultant then liases with the client in order to complete the application
form and obtain all relevant documentation.
- Once the required documents are completed and all supporting documents are received,
the data is captured onto the system and electronically submitted to the required
- Once this is done, we are in the hands of the above institutions. The reply time
varies from institution to institution.
- Once an AIP or final grant is given both the client and the estate agency are informed.
- We will ensure that all the requirements as stipulated by the banks are in place
to speed up the registration process i.e. life insurance, short term insurance,
- Fincor provides a turn-key solution from property search, right through to financing
the purchase and obtaining insurance cover. We offer innovative and tailored solutions
for our clients' property finance and financial requirements.
- Fincor advises clients on the best way to structure their home loan, sources competitive
interest rates and loan products from the banks, prepares the application forms,
and guides the application quickly through the bank's approval process - all as
a free, independent service to the customer. Fincor is a registered financial
- Our national team of consultants is supported by the most advanced home loan processing
centre in South Africa which allows for multiple lender mortgage applications to
be submitted online, saving time and eliminating paperwork.
- The Fincor website helps customers make informed decisions and enables them to compare
interest rate options and review the most appropriate home loan products.
- With regional offices situated nationally, together with our home loan call centre
Fincor is able to meet all our client needs, giving free independent advice whether
face to face, telephonically or online.
- Fincor's vision is to create the ultimate home-ownership experience by delivering
convenient, value added home related products and services to our customers.
- What are the benefits for using Fincor?
By using our services, you avoid the hassle of going from the bank dealing with
tedious and repetitive paperwork and not knowing if you are getting the best deal.
With Fincor, your personal property finance consultant is able to advise as to the
most appropriate home loan options to suit your individual needs and source competitive
interest rates from all the major banks. We can handle the entire application process
on your behalf.
- Are there any costs for using Fincor?
No, there are no costs for using our service as the lenders pay Fincor an outsourcing
fee to complete the application process.
- How is Fincor different to other home loan brokers?
Fincor is the only full-service origination company in South Africa, capable of
handling the entire home loan approval process, with a national infrastructure and
paperless loan processing technology making home loan approval as simple and streamlined
- Buying a home is exciting, but can also be a time of anxiety and apprehension. Whether
you are buying a home for the first time or thinking about a second home, you’re
bound to have some questions. This section is designed to answer some of your questions
and improve your home buying experience.
- If you are thinking about buying your first home, it helps to understand the options
available to you, as well as the entire process and what it entails.
- Even if you’ve done it before, it’s always a good idea to plan ahead and make your
moving experience easier. In this section you will find information to assist you
in this regard. The topics range from organising your move, to the impact of capital
gains tax and the legal processes.
- When you are ready to explore the different loan options available to you, simply
call us on 013 697 2150 to have an experienced Fincor Property Finance Consultant
contact you at a convenient time.